Adobe Acrobet Leader is a PDF viewer with a variety of features. By default, you can view PDF documents and edit PDF documents, export, merge, and split. You can also convert PDF documents to a variety of format formats.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Specs
- Latest Version – V 22.001.20117 – 2022-04-12
- Developer – Adobe Systems Inc.
- OS – Windows
- Files – readerdc64_kr_ka_cra_install.exe (1.2MB)
- Category – BusinessApplication
- You can open PDF documents. You can edit or export a browsed PDF document.
- Increase the reliability of PDF documents through the electronic signature function. This document can be encrypted.
- Drawing toolbar allows you to work on images or text in documents.
PDF files are merged and converted. Export toolbars can be converted to a variety of formats.
You can edit PDF documents, export, and create various tasks, including creating. It also provides a variety of forms, including certificates.
You can annotate text and images in the document. You can use the drawing tool to make various tasks.
Signed directly to the PDF file. This document can be encrypted through the certificate and is a trusted document.
Adobe Acrobat Reader How to use?
Adobe Acrobat Reader FAQ
Adobe Acrobat Reader installation error occurs.
If an error occurs at the time of download, please refer to the following documentation: There are a variety of solutions, including Microsoft updates, browser changes.
Is Adobe Acrobat Reader Free?
Yes. Free. Personal PC and mobile apps are available for free. Company intranet sites, businesses and organizations require additional licenses.