Bluestacks is an emulator that allows you to play mobile games on your PC. You can play the game regardless of mobile specifications. It is very easy to install and use and use the app in a pleasant environment.
- Latest Version – V 5.10.110 – 2023-01-22
- Developer – BlueStacks Inc.
- OS – Windows
- Files – BlueStacks10Installer_0.19.26.1001_native.exe (798KB)
- Category – UtilitiesApplication
- You can enjoy mobile games more comfortably through virtual key support.
- Various settings are available for your PC. You can customize all parts such as FPS settings, graphics settings.
- BlueStack optimization allows you to create a faster and more comfortable gaming environment.
- The installation file is only for Windows. It supports the installation of Mac OS -only bluestacks.
- Eco mode, which uses less resources in your PC, can be used without resource consumption.
Various app support
You can use all apps and mobile games provided by the Google Play Store on your PC.
Virtual key support
It supports the various keys needed for the game. It can be used the same as the mobile version, and it can make the key input more comfortable.
The app configuration allows you to set up your computer specifications. See the Optimization Guide for more information.
Various operating systems
It can be used not only in Windows but also on Mac OS. The Mac OS operating system can be installed here.
How to Use
Bluestacks can’t update.
You can update your app like this:
1. Run the app and connect to “settings” at the bottom right.
2. Click the “About” tab at the bottom left.
3. You can check the version of the app and proceed with the update.
Do you need Bluestacks virtualization?
In the latest version of PC, VT work is not required. Virtualization work when computer specifications are low or virtualization settings are needed.