Clovanote is a voice recorder that records voice as text. Save voice records by distinguishing the voices of attendees in a meeting or dialogue. Recognize various languages and record them in text. You can share notes with people.
- Latest Version – V 1.7.0 – 2022-04-21
- Developer – NAVER Corp.
- OS – Windows
- Files – Naver_ClovaNote.app (44MB)
- Category – BusinessApplication
- With high AI voice record recognition, you can precisely record all meetings.
- You can check with other users through voice record sharing. File uploads are separated in format.
- Memo is also possible during voice recording. You can easily find content at any time.
- Separate the participants’ voices and configure the contents of the meeting.
Record the voice contents of the conversation or meetings as text. Voice records allow you to easily check the contents of the meeting.
You can create shared links and share files with other users. If you share a password, you can check the voice record.
We support various languages such as English, Japanese, and Chinese. You can translate the recorded language.
You can use Clovanote on any device. Supports PC and mobile devices.
Clovanote How to use?
How much is the Naver Clovanote price?
You can record a free 300-minute voice every month. If you agree to use data collection, you can use 300 minutes more.
How to use Naver Clovanote?
You can use the app as follows:
1. Install the app on a recording that can be recorded.
2. Start voice recording.
3. Check the recorded voice recording.
For more information, please visit the text attached video.