Discord is a free voice chat program that can be used for free. Easy and fast, and there is a social networking service that enhances the quality of instant messenger such as screen sharing, image chat, and server management. In addition, bots and nitro subscribers are available in various functions.
- Latest Version – V 1.0.9003 – 2022-09-02
- Developer – Discord Inc.
- OS – Windows
- Files – DiscordSetup.exe (79.3MB)
- Category – SocialNetworkingApplication
- Unlimited text messages, voice chat functions are available. All parts are free and there is no advertisement.
- You can enjoy colorful chat using emoticons service.
- You can create a server by creating a server. Individuals can participate in the server in the desired theme and conversations.
- Through Nitro subscription services, you can get a variety of benefits, including emoticons, server management.
- Provides fast speed and convenience. You can easily manage servers through bot services.
If you have created an account, you can set your own profile. Edit the image and user name!
Various types of bots
Do you want more quality chat? You can use a variety of features using bots!
You can share my screen and watch content with your friends or proceed with your meeting.
Various emoticons, optimized servers, and profile decoration, such as a variety of functions.
Discord How to use?
An error occurs when downloading the Discord. How can I solve it?
If a discord installation error occurs, please refer to the following documentation:
How is a discord bot adding?
Here’s how to add bots to the server:
1. First, administrator privileges on the server are required. Create a server.
2. Connect to the bot server.
3. Select the desired bot and add it to the server.