Filezilla is a FTP client program. Basically, open source software allows users to change the source at any time and are one of the very good programs. One program offers a variety of editing and loading features, and you can modify or see files through uploading methods.
- Latest Version – V 22.214.171.124 – 2023-03-20
- Developer – Filezilla Project
- OS – Windows
- Files – FileZilla_126.96.36.199_win64_sponsored2-setup.exe (12MB)
- Category – DeveloperApplication
- It supports various operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- You can open one window and proceed with simultaneous transmission work.
- It supports both SSH protocols, SFTP or FTPS protocols.
- In the case of Amazon Light Sale, there are various connection methods using a dedicated authentication key.
- The professional version provides additional features and cloud storage.
- In the case of Mac version, it is recommended to use cyber duck, but various tasks are available through Filezilla.
- Linux distribution is provided as a default program.
Filezilla How to Server access
Filezilla installation error occurs. How can I solve it?
If an error occurs in the latest version, you can solve the error by installing the previous version. Please refer to the following link.
Filezilla “Can’t Connect to the server” is output. How can I connect to the server?
Server connection problems may vary mainly according to the network environment in use. Please check the network and Wi -Fi connection you are using.