GOM Cam is a free computer screen recording program. You can record a lecture or record games, and more. Simple editing is possible immediately after recording.
GOM Cam Specs
- Latest Version – V 22.214.171.124 – 2022-06-29
- Developer – Gom & Company
- OS – Windows
- Files – GOMCAMSETUP_NEW.EXE (60.4MB)
- Category – MultimediaApplication
- You can easily record your computer screen. Provides a variety of recording capabilities.
- You can edit after recording. You can cut or add simple audio.
- You can easily manage images saved through name and tag search, thumbnails, and more.
- You can use the audio extraction function of the recorded video to extract only the sound source.
- You can add subtitles and a variety of effects to video content through drawing tools.
- More functions are available through a paid version of the GOM Cam Pro.
You can edit the recorded image immediately. Provides a simple editing feature.
You can set microphone and audio and record the river image. A basic device is required.
You can save recorded images in a variety of formats. Both videos and images are possible.
Provides an interface manual for the first time you first contacted. Everyone is easy to use.
GOM Cam How to use?
GOM Cam FAQ
Is the GOM Cam free?
Yes. All functions can be used for free without license. The more variety of features are available through paid license purchases.
Does the GOM Cam have a watermark?
No. A screen recording program without a watermark.