NAVER MYBOX is a cloud service that provides a default 30GB. Strong security allows you to keep all files safely. Real -time synchronization of mobile and PCs allows you to check files on any device.
Naver MYBOX Specs
- Latest Version – V 188.8.131.52 – 2023-01-23
- Developer – NAVER Corp.
- OS – Windows
- Files – NaverDriveInst.exe (18.3MB)
- Category – UtilitiesApplication
- It provides a default 30GB capacity. You can get up to 10TB of capacity by upgrading Naver MyBox Plan.
- You can safely store files in various formats, including photos, documents, and videos.
- You can easily organize the file using the search function in the cloud.
- Backup and synchronization allows you to check files in real time on mobile and PC versions.
- Compatible with Naver Whale.
It is easy to manage cloud files by supporting various view formats such as view of all files, recent and favorite files.
Folder synchronization can be set in real time on mobile and PC. You need a network connection in the explorer.
Create a folder or file in the cloud as a URL and share it with other users. Users can download without logging in.
The first user provides a default 30GB capacity and can increase the cloud capacity through a variety of passes.
Naver MYBOX How to Use
Naver MYBOX FAQ
Naver MYBOX Upload fails.
Please check the cloud capacity and network connection. If the capacity is full, the upload may fail, and the upload may fail even when the network connection is unstable.
How can I sync Naver MYBOX?
Synchronization and backup work is possible as follows.
1. Run the explorer.
2. Right -click the Mybox icon at the bottom right.
3. Click “Settings Settings”.
4. Select synchronization and the synchronization begins.