Notion is a collaborative tool specialized in project collaboration. You can do activities for various collaboration, such as important notes, document sharing, database construction, and list writing. You can also share video or PDF files to increase your work efficiency.
- Latest Version – V 2.0.41 – 2023-03-08
- Developer – Notion Labs, Inc.
- OS – Windows
- Files – Notion Setup 2.0.41.exe (90.7MB)
- Category – BusinessApplication
- It is a tool specialized in collaboration. Invite the user and build a workspace!
- You can draw the image with just drag & drop. Attach the image to create a more colorful document environment!
- The list feature makes it easy to create a list. Furthermore, you can use the checkbox to prioritize your work.
- The text is composed of titles, contents, and lists to create more simple and more readable documents.
- It supports additional functions such as managing schedules or adding images to the gallery.
- You can attach files in various formats, such as video or voice files.
- You can use the link to use it as an attachment or use it to build a database.
- Create a PDF file and share it! Provides a dedicated PDF viewer.
- It can be linked with apps such as Google Drive and Google Maps.
You can check various templates in the Notion Template Gallery. You can check the templates of various topics.
You can make a list, modify your work, and take notes the contents of the meeting. Create your own workpace.
Notion How to Use
Where can I check the Notion shortcuts?
You can check in the following link. You can easily decorate content or write documents using shortcut keys.
How can I share Notion Templates?
How to share the template is:
1. Click the “Share” button in the upper right corner of the template to share.
2. Change “Share to Web” with ON.
3. Click the “Copy” button next to the URL to share.
4. You can share the template URL where you want.