Nox Player is an emulator that is available in PC environment with Android mobile games. The app itself is light, fast, and you can experience a very fast speed in optimization. Game pads, keyboards are supported and stability is high.
Nox Player Specs
- Latest Version – V 22.214.171.124 – 2022-06-29
- Developer – NOX LIMITED bignox
- OS – Windows
- Files – nox_setup_v126.96.36.199_full_intl.exe (510MB)
- Category – UtilitiesApplication
- Supports various versions. Depending on your PC environment, you can select another version.
- Supports various apps. You can see the newest new game most quickly.
- With Nox Player Optimization, you can use more stable and faster performance apps.
- You can set detailed settings such as frames, resolution, and tablet modes directly.
- You can use speed mode, compatibility mode, etc. to use faster features.
The app player itself is light and fast. You can create a pleasant PC environment.
You can set apps as you want. Optimization allows you to create a pleasant gaming environment.
You can use multiple instances in one place. Provides seamless multi-instance capabilities.
Windows, Mac OS operating system is very compatible. Can be used on a variety of operating systems.
Nox Player How to use?
Nox Player FAQ
Nox Player installation error occurs.
If an error occurs at the time of download, please check the following:
1. OFF real-time monitoring of the vaccine.
2. Verify that Windows Firewall Exception app allows.
3. Check the installation files.
I am curious about the Nox Player Multi.
You can set a multi-instance as follows:
1. Run the “Multi-Drive” file created after the download.
2. Click the “Add App Player” button.
3. Click the Run button and run the instance.