OBS Studio is a free program that allows you to recording and live streaming. High quality video output and unlimited thin settings in real time. It also provides high-quality audio to a high level of live streaming.
OBS Studio Specs
- Latest Version – V 27.2.4 – 2022-04-21
- Developer – OBS Project
- OS – Windows
- Files – OBS-Studio-27.2.4-Full-Installer-x64.exe (112MB)
- Category – MultimediaApplication
- With open source software, users can set various options directly.
- High quality sound settings are possible through noise suppression. Check it out!
- You can replicate existing sources and easily add it.
- Recording and live streaming are free. Check out various configuration options!
High-definition broadcasting is possible. Experience easy broadcast output through various filter settings and microphone settings!
Microphone and secondary equipment settings can be easily set. Microphone amplification and audio filters can be set.
You can set sound suppression. Closure, open threshold value (DB) can be set in detail.
Recording is possible to recording computer screen in use. You can create a variety of scenes through the filter.
OBS Studio How to use?
OBS Studio FAQ
What can I do with the OBS Studio microphone settings?
The microphone settings can be:
1. Run OBS and check the audio mixer.
2. Select the Settings icon and select Filter.
3. Set and save the microphone amplification and filter.
What operating system does OBS Studio support?
Supports Windows, MacOS, Linux. Mac OS-only OBS studios can be downloaded from the following links: