OneDrive is a cloud service provided by Microsoft. Lightweight and fast storage services support 5 GB of free dose. It is possible to interwork with various apps such as Microsoft, Facebook, and Google.
- Latest Version – V 22.077.0410.0007 – 2022-04-22
- Developer – Microsoft Corp.
- OS – Windows
- Files – OneDriveSetup.exe (46.6MB)
- Category – UtilitiesApplication
Cloud storage can be accessed to any device. Share with various people.
Backup and synchronization
You can use it on a variety of devices in real time. Store files safely with backup and synchronization.
OneDrive How to use?
What is the way to uncheck OneDrive?
You can disable the synchronization operation as follows:
1. Click the icon on the desktop taskbar.
2. Help and Setup – Connect to Settings.
3. On the “Account” tab, select “Disconnect this PC”.
What is OneDrive Backup How?
You can do a backup job as follows:
1. Select the taskbar icon.
2. Help and Settings – Click Settings.
3. Select “Backup Management” and proceed backup.