PotPlayer is a multimedia player that provides services such as playing video or broadcasting real -time broadcasts. There is a built -in codec that allows you to play a variety of videos without installing a separate codec and watch high -definition images.
- Latest Version – V 2023 – 2023-02-27
- Developer – Kakao Corp.
- OS – Windows
- Files – PotPlayerSetup64.exe (32.8MB)
- Category – MultimediaApplication
- It is available in Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11 operating systems.
- The built -in codec performance is excellent, so you can play high quality images without a separate codec.
- It has an intuitive interface similar to KM player.
- When installing an open codec, you can use codecs such as DTS and AC3 normally.
- It supports various subtitles such as .smi and .srt.
PotPlayer How to Use
Is the PotPlayer free?
Yes. It is a video player that can be used for free.
Is PotPlayer a risk of security?
It is a safe program without security threats when running a normal program. It is recommended to install 32bit PotPlayer when errors occur.